top of page

What should I do if my child is in pain with toothache?

If your child is suffering from toothache, contact your usual dentist as they may have emergency appointments available. You can also contact NHS 111 who will put you in touch with an emergency dental service. GP’s are unable to offer emergency dental care.

Only visit A&E in serious circumstances such as severe pain, heavy bleeding or injuries to the face, mouth, or teeth. If you’re not sure, contact NHS 111 who can advise you.

bottom of page